Thursday, November 21, 2013

Some Fall Fun!!!



We have been blessed these past few days with some very nice weather! And I do mean blessed.

The storms that ripped through our area on Sunday missed us. Thank the Lord! We have been visiting a nearby National Forest park a few times this week. Matt and Isabelle have been hunting there, and a couple of days the boys and I tagged along for exploration!

It's very pretty; hills, creeks, rocks, lakes... An old sandstone house that I adore! I look forward to spending more time there!!

From Sunday

From Sunday, right after this Gabriel took a nasty topple. :( We left quickly to get him some ice.






Storytime when we got home!
We also have spent a bit of time outside here at home. Sawyer was so happy to cuddle his Ba-Ba, Daisy Mae. <3





My kitchen and appetite has taken a turn for fall yumminess!!! I love pumpkin!! Yesterday morning I made my first ever Dutch Baby. And it was pumpkin!!! I loved buliding this recipe. Still needs a bit of tweaking. Good thing, because my recipe notebook is MIA. I am pretty worried, but at the same time I am sure it will show up! It is where I have been keeping all my recipes for my cookbook.



I also made chili. So my kids, they LOVE this stuff!!! Guess it will be making a more regular appearance than in the past!






Things are going well with Simply Aroma! I got my official welcome to the Presidential Founders Candidate program a few days ago and a welcome from one of the co- founders this morning! This company is GOING PLACES! They have so much backing, research, and I have plenty of faith! I can't wait to hold my first party!

Looking for a great opportunity? Simply Aroma is a brand new essential oil company that will launch on January 6th! We are the first party plan company devoted exclusively to essential oils. These oils are amazing and useful in so many ways! You can use them to stay well, get well, help you sleep, feel more energized, and so much more! Our product line at our initial launch will have 13 different Certified 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils-the highest quality oils that you can get. We will be adding 20-24 more throughout the first year. We currently have less than 250 consultants, nationwide. This is truly a ground floor opportunity for anyone willing to jump in, learn, and work hard! The rewards will be phenomenal! Everyone wants in on a company when they are at their peak of success, but they also wish they would have gotten started earlier! It's a leap of faith to start at the very beginning, but it's SO worth it. This is an amazing company, with fantastic leadership, and strategic business and marketing plans in place. You can join now, begin team building and learning, then pay for your kit in December or January.

***If you have previous direct sales leadership experience and you are interested, contact me ASAP. Our Founder program will close on Friday (last call is at 11am CST) and we won't accept anymore consultants into it. Email me for more details. DandeeRose@gmail.com***


Where will you be in a year???? https://www.facebook.com/AliciaWinklerEO

Have a blessed sleep and TTYS!! Good night!!



No comments:

Post a Comment