Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thank God for the blessing of REAL FOOD! ;)

Since we treated yesterday as a weekend day, the kids and I had school work to catch up on today. For Gabriel and me, it meant some Thanksgiving fun!

Gabriel worked on some Thanksgiving printables, including some pre-writing line tracing, and I am 99% sure he is left handed. How strange to have 2!! We also read plenty of stories! One I chose was "Cranberry Thanksgiving". We played with cranberries after, doing some simple science. And we made...No, not Cranberry Bread, CRANBERRY SAUCE! The REAL stuff!! Gabriel and Isabelle both helped!


This kids LOVES do a dots!




I made the yummiest "Moderately Paleo" dinner tonight!! Veggie and venison meatballs, loaded with zucchini, carrot, and spinach shreds with a side of spaghetti squash! The "Moderate" part comes in with the sauce, a browned butter, garlic and sage sauce. It may have had dairy, but, to my credit, the sage was grown by my mom, the garlic from my CSA, the cream was raw, and the butter pastured!!! REAL FOOD!!!! :)






Sorry my pictures are a bit blurry. I just discovered the "soft" setting was somehow turned on.

Night and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment