Monday, December 12, 2011

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog. I hope you pull up a seat and get comfy!! Follow me through life's journey. There are a lot of things going on right now.

We just got back from our sixth family trip to Walt Disney World. It was a BLAST! Especially since  my BFF was there, whom I hadn't seen in nearly 3 years, and several other friends, including a dear friend who was vacationing with her family from Sydney, Aus. It was WONDERFUL to finally get to meet IRL. She has really been a great friend to me and listened to a LOT of whining this year! lol!!

This has been one of the two most difficult years in all my life. Many trials and tribulations have tested my faith in recent years, this was one of them. The hurdles from earlier this year are still there, but I find them easier to get across now than 6 months ago. Life is what it is. :) I can't say it will always be good or happy, but life can't ALWAYS be grand, right!?

All in all, my life is full of blessings, though. I have a warm home, a hard working husband, beautiful children, and freedom, most of the time, to live as is right and explore new fun things.



Anyway, not to overload, but welcome and bear with me as I feel my way into the world of blogging. TTFN!


No comments:

Post a Comment