Wednesday, December 28, 2011

 2011 has been a rough year for me. I actually just cried like a baby night before last to Matt about how badly I want this year gone. Which is a VERY unlike ME thought. I usually say never wish a moment away. You never know what the future holds. I stopped making resolutions several years ago, but this years I have several!! lol! 2012 WILL be the year my family becomes grounded and well-rounded! And I don't mean physically rounded! HAHA!!! I already have THAT down! ;)

BUT!! While we are on that subject!!! That is one of my resolutions. I have struggled with my weight since I gained 66 lbs with my first child, Isabelle. I have never been petite. I averaged 135- 140 lbs through HS, on my 5'4" frame. I was 155 when I joined the Coast Guard in 2001. It was all UPHILL from there!!!

I had BIG plans for 2011!! I started Weight Watchers and started Couch to 5k! My life got in the way. For about 3 months my world was uprooted when my marriage nearly ended. Matt and I are stronger than ever, but my heart is still mending. Matt and I joined a gym again in August, but we haven't been NEARLY enough!!! Now, with my disk issue, I am afraid to overdo it. :(

I am planning to join WW again. It helped! That and a GREAT group of friends I started a group with on Facebook. They are the BEST!!



My senior year.....I don't want nor expect to look like this ever again!!

 About 7 months pregnant with Gabriel.
Disney 2008, after 2.5 months of 2-3 days a week gym time!! 2 sizes!! THIS is where I hope to be by mid year!!



So here we go! Who is with me???????



If I lost 1 lb. each week of 2012:


By Valentine's Day I'd be 7 lbs. lighter! I'm loving it!


By St Patrick's Day I'd be 11lbs. lighter! With the luck-o-the Irish I'll make my goal.


By Easter I'd be 16 lbs. lighter! I'd be a cuter bunny.


By Memorial Day I'd be 23 lbs. lighter! Won't let it rain on my parade.


By Flag Day I'd be 25 lbs. ligher! Boy, could I wave my flag then.


By Independence Day I'd be 27 lbs. lighter! That's a neat declaration of independence from overeating!


By Labor Day I'd be 36 lbs. lighter! What a wonderful reward for all my hard work.


By Columbus Day I'd be 41 lbs. lighter! What a joy to discover what I can do.


By Halloween I'd be 44 lbs. lighter! I didn't think I had a ghost of a chance.


By Thanksgiving I'd be 47 lbs. lighter! I'd have so much to be thankful for.


By Christmas Eve I'd be 51 lbs. lighter! Talk about being merry.


By New Year's Eve I'd be 52 lbs. lighter! It's not just a new year, it's a new ME!


Amazing what one measly pound a week can accomplish! Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment