Friday, October 25, 2013

Exciting stuff!

Exciting stuff has been happening around here!

Earlier this week I got my first doTERRA essential oil kit! I am completely brand new to the role of essential oils. And being someone without a sense of smell its going to be a very interesting learning experience.

I long to help my family in any way I can. Particularly though I would like to be able to help my son. I feel like it is so much worse than terrible 3, or whatever. He can be so sweet at times, but he is very defiant at times, and can act much like a monster . I just don't know what to do. I homeschool, so I am with him all the time. I have been putting Balance and Serenity on his soles, what else should I try? I have the physician's kit, as well as wild orange, vetiver, balance, serenity, and slim and sassy. I tried to take him to a playgroup and he was so awful, not only was it embarassing, he can't make friends. I am so sad and aching for him, and honestly, me, too. Our whole house suffers a bit from his behavior. We are going on vacation end of next week and I really want to be able to enjoy myself.  so please say a little prayer for us and feel free to offer up any essential oil advice for a newbie!

So I have been messing around with oils and trying to figure out what works. The good news is I found something that works very well for me yesterday with my stress and what not from what's going on.

In other exciting news my stove is supposed to be taken in to be repaired today! Which means I should be able to have my oven back very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment