Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from Simply Aroma here at Winkler Farm!!

Merry Christmas my Dears!!!!!

I hope this day fills your heart with love, merryment, and peace as only a day such as Christmas can give. <3

I got a fantastic Christmas surprise in today's mail!

Love the tape! ;)

That's me!! Handwritten on the envelope in top of the box.


The first item out of the box was a letter from co- founder, Andrew Khong. Thank you for the welcome!!

Classy sample display for parties!

The 13 first oils!!! Yay!




Everything is out. The diffuser works beautifully. The oils seem superb.  Isabelle and I diffused Shield, a blend similar to Thieves Oil (On Guard for dT). Sawyer wanted to smell the oils, even. It was quite the family affair!


We loved all the fun colors!!!

So now I can announce! My website is LIVE!!! Feel free to browse the 100% pure certified therapeutic grade oils and diffuser offered on my site. Schedule a party!

If you are local, lets do a make and take party or an open house style. If you aren't local, how about a book party!

Hostesses earn credits for FREE OILS!!!

Check it out here: www.simplyaroma.com/aliciawinkler


Enjoy your family. Stay safe and warm. God bless you! Merry Christmas!!! <3 We will be diffusing Frankincense while opening gifts around the tree in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment